Oh wow Meredith, this is so neat! I know I must've been spiritual because all my life I have searched and searched for answers. It's like a hunger I have had for knowledge and sensing there is much much more than we know. I've had that feeling since I was a child and I first heard of God. I wanted to know more since then.

MamaRed, you are intriguing and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Celtic, it is nice to see you again.

I will say this emphatically, we existed before this flesh life. Now whether it is having a past life in the flesh before or whether we lived in a different spiritual plane, that remains to be studied further. But I do not buy into, our spirit was created the same time we were conceived. I intuitively feel we existed before. So yes MamaRed, you are making sense!

Another point to ponder here. Maybe this is the reason we only use 10% of our brain, could this be the reason we do not have total recall? Maybe the part of not remembering has to do with having to find the answers ourselves. Maybe if we knew, we would mess things up by trying to manipulate events to happen and thus, we throw everything out of balance.

Now it's my turn to ask. Am I making sense?

Cheers,
Cathi