my life is full of shiny objects and people too, its the same term I use for it also. Thats becouse they glow to me and thats the bottom line.

thers also something obsesive about me and its to do with not ridding oneself (me of an energie) so part of energie transformasion was learning to let go of what had not been delt with by another weather i had or had not delt with it myself (still hooking me)

i love sciense hypnotheripy and psycholicie, thats my background BUT this area and energie areas need a merging. thats what i am always looking for and why i was so intrested in the type of energie recognision and following of it you been talking about for last wee while.

i worked (volentrie) for spiritualist church as a healer and doing what their more famouse for, in fact they provided explinasions for some stuff that was always their but was waking up more, the wakening up was cousing trouble while working as a counceller. I learned how to close dowen and also what it was i was feeling, seeing and hearring. I was their for years, but the shine left and onwards i went waiting and looking for next shinie thing or place of direction.

i like your rambling as stuff pops out their lol.
I like other wo,en rambling becouse they sometimes say what they should be saying during that ramble, that we would't logicalie say or say consisivlie.

every once in a while chat like this breakes out and its very open with several women. however don't say more than youd be happie to or you'd be left feeling vulruable about, it is an open formum. The women still talk to me and i been doing it awhile smile

so if theirs judment it dose't (to my knowlage) stop frenships.