Hi Celtic...realized I had never commented on your experience during your hypnosis training!

I don't know the why of the situation...I do know I've learned to trust that those who have crossed my path are there for a reason and have learned to honor the connections. I've got a couple of friends who swear we must have shared the same body at some time...and it often feels that way!

When I was originally introduced to The Passion Test, there was an offer made to become a Certified Facilitor and I knew immediately it was something I wanted to do. No back-and-forth about the finances or time or anything, simply what felt like someone pushing my buns out of the chair to sign up! It is a simple tool that serves as the foundation of my coaching program...because I believe you need to know what is most important to you before you can focus on it. And this is from a person who has been unwilling, in the past, to commit to a specific approach 'cuz I might miss out on something happening somewhere else. Learning to trust me, and the messages I receive, my "intuition" if you will, has been a challenge in a big way!

The same thing happened when I decided to sign up for Beyond Your Best (the transformational leadership program I've mentioned elsewhere)...I simply *KNEW* it was now, the right time and out came the credit card.

I wish I had paid a bit more attention to that voice before I handed my credit card over for some other training programs. There simply wasn't the connection and it was more of a practical decision regarding the business of speaking and coaching. Interesting, very interesting process we're going through, eh?

I haven't had formal training in past life regression or hypnosis either. AND I have had several experiences where it seemed that I did that with people...without trying. It simply happened. The most interesting one, to me anyway, was when my DH was still my fiancee. We were saging his apartment and got to the bedroom and finished that process. The next thing I knew, he was sinking into my arms and I knew, somehow, that we had gone somewhere else. In fact, I had become a hawk and he was flying on my back over a river valley near where he lived. It was probably my most offbeat, unexplainable and unique experience ever!!!!!!!

Now ya'll we'll probably think I'm totally nuts (grin)...and I may be!

Edited by Mama Red (12/26/08 07:08 PM)

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!