Very fascinating thread. There is much food for thought here indeed.

I am still on the fence about this. I have a tendency to lean towards the DNA perspective. But I had another thought, and it is only a thought... Could it be possible that our past lives were in another realm? I believe there is definitely more in the universe than the flesh life on this planet. So why not consider the possibility of past lives in an alternative universe, another dimension? Food for thought anyway.

MamaRed, you sounded like Jamie Lee Curtis...this is a compliment BTW!

Seek, I can relate to your quest. All my life I have had questions and have been searching for answers myself. I grew up in the Greek Orthodox church. I really love the mysticism, but unfortunately, I feel the church is full of dead rituals. I tried so many of the other Christian denominations and if they are not using scare tactics, they are using guilt tactics. I don't do well being tied up in chains, metaphorically speaking. I certainly do not mean any disrespect for the sisters in this forum who attend these churches. We all have our own answers to find in our own timing!

Great conversation. Thanks Meredith for bringing this up? Have you had any experience?

I Love you alot!

Cheers,
Cathi