thanks mamma R.

i tranned and do hypnosis including past life regresion which aint always so populare as i come from an academic field, pain in the a** as its something i intuitivlie feel and let someone else do the proven by fact.

I have douted if some past life stuff was also hidden or represt messages that happend this life that was symboliclie being reprisented as a past life just couse the psychie can handle it better. Its part of my confusion but i don't think it interfears with anything as id go with whomevers belife system about it if i be working with them.

During my tranning ther was a chunck done for intensive practicale work, during one of the sessions i worked with a women i had felt a strong conection with, id meet her the day before my course at a healing daire in a totalie diffrent part of the countrie. I either bonded and had a psychik conection with her or our strong feeling of conection was becouse she was part of my "soul group" (bunch of souls come dowen to earth together do what we need to do but we acting as a collective and all the groups experinses was as one, in the afterlife or energetic level.

I meet this women and loved her, big word but what it was, she guided me through my toufest practical work, iv had a few emails but never saw her again as i think our work was done together :)I hope you know that "type of love" i mean its electric comphorting and calm and just so familure has nuthing to do with crushes or sexulized love its just absulute love in its proper and purest form, anyway lol but during part of the two diffrent teachniquies for doing PLR she and i retrived the same life, with the same circumstanse, with the same names, and outcomes at the same time. so id either tuned into her in a diffrent locasion of the building or her too I or we were infact part of the same soul group.

would you have any other explinasion for that type of stuff happening?

i went to learn hyponitheripie from this wee women and came back having had one of the most intensive spiritual experinses id had lol. I found the course by accident phoned the women and within 2 minets id decided to spend several thousand pounds and go to a unusule and expensive locasion. Hence meeting her (the tranner) and this other women. Those moments weer your weer you should be doing the same stuff you exactlie should be doing. it was that type of time.

I so get what you mean by soul retreval, why it occures and how its healing. Id just not heared it called by that name. Prettie cool stuff.

i read youd done a load of transformasional work i have done too with an american from az, he made frequint trips back to ireland as its in need of some spiritual light and a lot of peopole stay heer for that reason weeer energeticalie theyd be more comphortable elseweer, powerfull stuff all of it.

weer did you do your transformational work?
anyone else done this type of process?