OOPS, just read the second part of your message. Very awesome that you get to see your friend so frequently. I have many friends in many places (many whom I've never met, like those on this list)...and my connection to them is via computer, so I'm extremely grateful for technology and for the fact that I've spent about 35 years of my 51 years playing around with it!

Impatient are you? Hum...gee, I wonder who else might have that trait (can you see me point my finger at myself!).

Soul Retrieval: The core belief is that, as we go through our lives we leave "pieces" of ourselves behind, especially when there is something traumatic (like rape or abuse) and that we can only be whole when all the pieces are returned. The Soul Retrievals I have had were very interesting and returned some "pieces" that I didn't even know were missing. The sessions are on tape...and I don't have a tape player any more, darn it! A Shaman travels into the the other worlds (lower/upper) and brings back what they are directed to by their guides and your guides.

PLR: A process by which a facilitator takes you (in my experience, via hypnosis) back in time to another life to learn lessons, pick up information, or gain clarity on something that is going on in your life. A couple of the ones I had were emotionally painful and really explained some things in this life for me.

Does that explanation help, at all?

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!