Oh goodness, Celtic...you have me remembering my desire to come to Ireland/Scotland/Wales. I've never had much interest in England...something about the Celtic "fire" (or at least my perception of it) has always had me intrigued. Technically, I'm what my family calls a "mutt"...a little bit of this, a little bit of that. However, what I "claim" is my Scots/Irish heritage (and with the red hair and passionate personality, I fit the stereotype...grin).

I'm a big one for big chats...I can't count the times I haven't asked where someone was from, what their last name was or any of that stuff. I tend toward what I consider "important" stuff...like spiritual belief systems, cultural beliefs, family, and all that jazz!

As for the remembering how to do the recording and conversion from audio to video again, we'll see! I've written technical documentation for 25 years...you would *think* I would have written down the steps. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO...that didn't happen 'cuz I was so darned excited that it worked and had done a gazillion different things to get there. So, this time, if I can't figure it out right away I will a) get my son to help and b) write down the blasted steps! Grin...

As for the differences between a soul retrieval and past life regression, let me mull this over and think of a good way to describe them...they will, of course, be descriptions according to MamaRed...not the textbook. Or maybe they'll be a combination!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!