Hi Celtic Flame

I know what you mean about trying not to lead or give hints. I did the same thing during my past life regressions and my soul retrievals. To be honest, nothing is in a neat category for me any more...I remember when my dad got to be this age (50s or so) he said "oh yes, everything is more black and white now". Hah! Not for me, the older I get the less able I am to put things into a category that I would be willing to swear is the "one and only way".

It may be memories of an actual past life, the collective memories of millions, something i can't possibly begin to comprehend or explain.

The thing I do believe is there is wisdom within each of us, to be accessed, shared, learned from, mulled over, tasted, swallowed, spit out. I believe each person must assess, for themselves, the truth of anything they read, hear, see or feel.

It may not fit with my upbringing or what others believe AND my personal belief is there are 6 million versions/instances of the same soul, walking a different journey, learning the lessons they need to learn in the best way for them.

I so love hearing more from the women on this group...heck, I love learning about people and their belief systems, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At one time, I wanted to be a cultural anthropologist...I didn't have the guts to buck the norm at the time. So now I get to learn about cultures by being on the internet, being a coach, and being a speaker.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!