i had some past regresion work done as well, this ladie was "clear sighted" and as we talked she watched the manifestasion of the old spirite or how one would have looked in that life. After the session we comared notes as i now how i looked and wanted to double test her and see how accurite she was and on the occasion with me she accuritelie described how i felt and saw myself to be. Id just like to add that i was very carefull not to lead her or give her any hints.

as for past life or not im not sure it as simple as it was once for me, weather its a seprite life experinses a soul groups experincses and any one can (belonging to that group) accsess that information or sumbolic reprisentasion as a means to work out current day issues.
I do belive healing can occure in an inexblicable way but i not so sure i can fit it all neatlie into a catogarie, over and above somethings going on! That probablie makes no sense but i found out the more i go looking and questioning the less i can neatlie catogarise and once id have sworn blind and trulie had belived in past lives.

anyway anyone else willing to share ther experinses ?this turning out to be a great topic and i think thers loads of tangents yet to be tunrned lol.