this is kind of crazy, but when i was in graduate school, i did a past life regression and i think it was dr. weiss himself. but can't remember for sure.

anyway, i was raised in a traditional religion that taught heaven and hell, but as a teen, i started investigating myself (have always been a spiritual seeker) and found that i believed in past lives. it just made the most sense to me of all of the possibilities i had heard thus far).

i also resonate with the people here (mama and deborah) who feel, as opposed to see. i have had problems with visualization exercises . . . i don't always see . . . sometimes i do, but i always get info in words or feelings. not everyone is visual. it must be a dominant way of experiencing, though, because most people who do any kind of visualization exercises usually ask you to envision this or that or note what you see.

i have also done shamanic journeying . . . and have had all kinds of experiences.

i also think we pick our parents and wonder what i was thinking in the case of one of my parents!!!

interesting thread.
be well,
and all manner
of thing
shall be well.

dame julian of norwich - 14th century - mystic