Hi Deborah

Interesting to hear you say this...I've noticed a trend among a lot of the women of our age group...they seem to be cocooning a bit (for however long that is for each individual), then coming out of it and being a similar place as you are.

As for the Law of Attraction at work, my studies in recent years have led me to combine my focus on both Law of Attraction and the Law of Resonance. Not something I find easy to discuss in the written word (no offense intended...I happen to process verbally). A good portion of my friendships take place by phone and on this forum...I'll admit I didn't make much of an effort to find new friends when I moved from Indianapolis to Chicago...guess I was in the cocooning phase myself then.

I wish I had a nice pat answer to this one...and I don't, blast it! Other than to say it may be that those in your immediate vicinity, for the moment at least, aren't the best match for where you are in your journey. Also, are you, by any chance, holding on to some script or story (not meant in a mean way at all!) about friendships? Kinda thinking out loud on screen at the moment.

The other thing that I didn't, originally, consider when I was doing my shifting, changing and studies was the "collective consciousness" of those around me. I find I need to pay attention to that a bit more than I originally thought.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!