Hi Deborah

Great to meet you and to hear your description of your experiences. I totally *get* what you mean about "feeling" it...because that is exactly what happened with/to me during my experiences. In fact, that has been something I've been learning to deal with, manage and understand ever since my first experience with being hypnotized. My practitioner kept saying to "see" a golden globe of light and I couldn't, I simply couldn't. It wasn't until she changed the wording to "feel" the light that I could go forward. And that pattern has stayed the same ever since.

In fact, when I was attending a transformational coaching program a few years ago, the faciltiator was doing a guided meditation and I was struggling, really, struggling, to follow along. It was until I remembered my "feel" gene that I was able to move forward and have a wonderful experience. I shared this approach with some others in the group and it totally changed their experience. Now, when I do guided meditation with folks, I use all the sensory words I can think of to find the one that connects with them so they have can a great experience.

I no longer have someone who I do past life regressions with although I do have a person with whom I have done, and will do again, soul retrievals. If you would like her contact information, send me a Private Message (PM) and I'll get you that information. Something else you might be interested in is something called The Reconnection (www.thereconnection.com). I went through the process a few weeks ago and have felt many shifts happening...although describing them is a royal PITA 'cuz it is, again, a "feel" thing for me! And this is coming from someone who loves to talk and express and learn about new ideas and modalities and opportunities through the spoken word!

And thank you for the kind words about my YouTube recording...how kind of you!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!