No PL, I hadn't been following that thread (naughty me!) and that is so kewl!

Oh goodness, my favorite? Only one (whine, whine)...

For setting priorities I lean more toward the process used in The Passion Test (although I guess it isn't a "true" goal-setting tool) because it is my belief that we can set goals till we're blue in the face (got a gazillion t-shirts on that one) and it doesn't mean a hill-a-beans difference if it isn't something that really means something to us.

In fact, the first step in my coaching process is to get people crystal clear on what is most important to them right now (which is really what The Passion Test is about). Once that foundation is set, the other things become a lot easier because they're bounced off the current life priorities.

I do have a vision board (although mine is on my computer as a screen saver instead of on paper).

As for life-altering activities...mine greatest ones in the past 3 years have been reading books like The Dark Side of the Light Chasers which helped me admit to and learn to love those sides of myself I try to hide away and Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting for getting some clarity on things like the Law of Attraction and Law of Resonance. One of the biggest kick-in-the-butt experiences was a transformational coaching program called Beyond Your Best (based in Indianapolis). Good grief, that 6 months took me around the bend and back again.

Another activity is working with my Theta healer to clear old belief systems, as is The Work by Byron Katie.

Everything I've been doing is about BS (belief systems, not the other one...grin) and rewriting the stories of our lives to empower rather than disempower.

Sorry there isn't a "one thing"! Blast, I "just" can't to pinpoint one! Seems to change as my needs change or based on what is happening at any given moment. Make any sense?

Although my normal starting point for coaching is to determine passions/purpose, if that is already done, we move on to looking at where you want to be, defining the steps to get there, building an accountability structure, and breaking down the BS that may be holding you back.

Edited by Mama Red (12/19/08 11:12 PM)

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!