Originally Posted By: Mama Red
On my wedding ring is a Native American style eagle...and one of the meanings is "messenger to the gods" or "carrying prayers to the gods" depending on the tradition and writer. I see you that way...as a prayer warrior and sender of all things Light to God.

Mama Red, your words were heartwarming - and startling - because I'm constantly asking God what my purpose is, how can He best use me...it would delight me beyond words to be "a prayer warrior", someone who "carries prayers to God". If that was my sole purpose in life, that would be enough. It's my greatest passion to carry people in my heart to God...the one thing I can do no matter how I'm feeling, what I'm doing or where I am.

Now I have to take this to prayer, because it's sparking something deep inside of me. Both God and I know that I would love and embrace being a "prayer warrior" as my primary purpose in this phase of my life right now. Thank you for your words here this morning.

I've never tried any sort of healing modality, except being prayed over through "laying on of the hands".

(Maya Angelou)