If anyone needs an idea what to do on a rainy afternoon; how about a day at the planetarium?

I did that with my Mom yesterday, and we absolutely loved it. The last time I was in a planetarium was when my own sons were around 12 years old…( about 1000 years ago.)

We weren’t choosey, we joined a class of school children for a children’s show called; “The Secret of the Cardboard Rocket.” It was so impressive…3 D and all. Jeez, the kids today have a ball with the modern technique. I “relearned” so much. The trip through the stars, visiting the planets was breathtaking. And once again we humans are reminded that we are just a speck of a grain of sand;…not even that,…in this immense universe.

Did you know that our world fits 1000 times and more in Jupiter?….Gee…I had forgotten that. And did you know that our astrology signs don’t match into the star conciliations anymore? Because the moon has moved, - we are actually the sign/month ahead of us.

Just want to say, if you have a chance, - go visit your planetarium again. It was wonderful to relax, meditate, and push all those “wee” problems back into perspective.