I think I could've accepted the rejection better if they weren't such uncommunicative, inconsiderate snots about the whole thing. I was expected to drop my whole life every time they snapped their fingers, and they couldn't even bother to pick up a phone?

Revenge dreams are good, but I don't even think these people care. They have their own little agenda, their own little playground, and their own little rules.

Edelweiss, hotel windows and gift shops are operated in 1 of 2 ways:
1. they're owned by the hotel itself (or hotel chain) which then buys merchandise to stock in these windows and displays; or
2. they're rented by an outside party, who then buys the merchandise displayed.
Either way, their merchandise tends to be more commercial and/or glitzy than what I do.

I absolutely prefer selling to consignment, which can be a royal pain in the butt, but most galleries are consignment. Retail stores have already spent their holiday $$ and will not be looking to buy more for several months at least.

The next few days I'm busy with customer orders smile but hope to put my holiday jewelry online SOON. For the rest of the season, I'll use the extra time for updating my websites with a bunch of new pics. Or maybe even start a site on Etsy. I certainly don't have a shortage of things to do.

Eagle Heart, I want pictures!! laugh laugh laugh

Poet and essayist