I use Google image search all the time, Dotsie. I just used the words "car" and "toilet" and voila!

I just thought a funny thing about the men part. Somebody should invent an alarm for toilet seats. When any liquid touches the toilet seat, a loud alarm sounds that can only be turned off by a person with a secret code (i.e, women). The secret code also enables the woman to turn off the alarm for cleaning. But the entire household is alerted that the men in the house are peeing on the toilet seat. If the owner of the code is not home, the men have to endure the sound of the alarm until the secret code disables it.

Just think how quickly men will learn to raise the seat. smile

There has been a woman's urinal around for a long time called the "Lady J" that you can find at the Campmor site. It was invented for female campers/backpackers to be able to stand up rather than squatting. http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___80976

I had one, it worked well. I had as much privacy as men.

Cars, though, very tricky business. I was really hoping somebody had invented what EW proposed - the car seat sliding back to reveal a toilet - there must be a way.