In my estimation Mustang, we give 'gifts' to people we feel are deserving of our regard, admiration, love or even just to make ourselves feel good.

It doesn't sound like any of the people you work with meet any of the requirements to give a gift to. Besides if they treat you so badly all year long, what makes you or anyone think they would appreciate what you gave them?

Save your money dear, buy something nice for yourself, or your pets who love you no matter what.

About the donation to the man whose daughter died, and putting it in the other lawyers names, if the amount isn't LARGE enough how much do you want to bet they won't be pleased with that. They sound like phoney-baloney fakes to say the least!!!

Remember none of us owes anybody a gift just because they are there. I bet they aren't thinking about or worrying what they'll give to you!! If its a bonus its not out of goodness of heart, but because they have to to keep you mildly happy so you won't quit and then they'd have no one willing to allow them to kick them around. We have discussed this on the phone already.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/