Hi, everyone.

My name is Todd Brunner and I'm a graduate student in Industrial Design at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York. This semester I have a group project where we were given the task of designing "The Kitchen of the Future for the Baby Boomer generation" with General Electric (GE) as our fictional client. As this is a Directed Research class, a large part of our project involves gathering information from baby boomers themselves. My group has created a 50-item questionnaire that we are hoping to pass around to baby boomers we know personally, people we approach on the street and, hopefully, boomers we meet through the internet. I'm hoping that a few people that frequent this forum might agree to fill out the questionnaire. The information will be used only for this project and I and my teammates will be happy to post our final report on the internet for you all to see. If anyone is interested, please drop me an email at todd@nyc.rr.com and I'll send the questionnaire your way. I'd be happy to post it here as well, but I fear that may be against the rules of this message board. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide with this project.

Sincerely,
Todd Brunner
Pratt Institute
Brooklyn, New York