Run Melanie Run speaks to me...the other sounds like an old timey Western and doesn't speak to me because 1) I dont' like westerns, and 2) I have to struggle hard mentally to get a picture of shadows cast by a half moon. In doing so, I can't envision what the "mystery" would be. But RMR says there is a woman/girl and that she's running from something and could be in danger and she's scared.

See the different in what the titles evoke? And that's just from glancing at them. If you had a dynamite cover to go with it...well....it might jump off the shelf at me. Just some thoughts.

Then again, I sent 10 different titles for my next book around to some trusted friends and the one I thought they would jump all over, they didn't like at all....as a matter of fact, they didn't like any of um...go figure.

Not to show my gabology side, but to me a title is so important and for different reasons.

1. You're going to be typing it a bazillion times. Do you want to have to type a long, drawn out, hard to spell title? I know I don't.

2. It will have to fit on "some" business cards, brochures, and other advertisements so will it fit? Be awkward looking? Or just is it just right? And WILL IT BE USING SOME GREAT BUZZ WORDS THAT SEARCH ENGINES WILL PICK UP regardless of trends?

3. Will it be hard for others to pronounce? Spell? If so, some people who might otherwise promote it, will pass it by.

4. What will it say to others? Will it speak to them (see earlier comment) or will it leave them dry? Run a test with on some of your friends and ask them what it says to them.

5. And lastly, how does it look on a book cover? Bold, beautiful, or ugly?

Just some random thoughts.