I was going to tough it out...take nothing to help my bizarre set of symptoms. My doctor (who is a woman, by the way) advised me to take off a jacket or open a window... I tried that for three years and when a friend told me it took her EIGHT YEARS of symptoms...I thought I'm not going to survive that...

So I went to a private clinic and now I'm on some bio-identical hormones. I feel somewhat human again for the first time in a long time. Not 100%, like before menopause...but much better.

I just wonder...is anyone else on bio-identical hormones? How long would one be on those? With all the negative press on hormone therapy I'd think this should only be a temporary solution (a couple of years maybe)...

Is anyone taking these kinds of hormones...for how long and what results have you experienced?

SM

"Cosmetics is a boon to every woman, but a girl's best friend is still a near-sighted man." Yoko Ono