Hi Saundra

Oh goodness, the blue death screen...eek!!!!!!!!!! That is enough to drive one well, to do something that wouldn't be considered "ladylike" by my mom's standards (smile).

I'm glad you enjoyed the recording and the pic.

Hum...I never thought of it being corageous because I'm so darned curious about things. Considering I have enormous trust issues, I'm not sure how I did it either! Other than the woman I was working with (Karen) was the most amazing person and I felt completely and utterly safe with anything she suggested. I had been working with her for a couple of years at that point so I "knew" her.

I'm not sure I realized exactly how deep my trust issues were until about three years ago when I was in a transformational leadership program. One of the exercises required us to do a trust fall and I was positively certain no one could *possibly* catch me because I'm "too big" (even tho' I had seen the group successfully catch, hold, and lift up a woman bigger than I am...both in height and in weight). I cleared some of the issues and didn't realize they were still hanging around until about a year later (in 2006), when my then BEST practitioner was working with me and said something about trusting (I don't even remember what I was supposed to trust at the time!) and I flipped out. Started crying, sobbing, and basically feeling like my whole world was falling in on me.

For almost 6 months, people who knew me knew to not to say the "T" word around me! Part of my past life work has helped me develop a way to work through those issues. That is a whole 'nother story!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!