Hi Louisa

To upload videos...which vary all over the boards in quality and in topic as I'm sure you found...you do join and there is no charge to do so. I've been lurking there for a while and uploaded my first "video" today. It was really an audio clip with a static picture throughout. On another thread, we were discussing whether we believed in past lives and I recorded an experience I had with a past life regression. Now that I know how to do it, it wasn't so hard. However, that doesn't count the gazillion tries over the weekend to figure out what in the heck I needed to do. I mean really, what *is* the "correct" format? ARGHGHGH!

At any rate it was fun to play with and enjoy listening to a bunch of classical music while I work. You can create a playlist (like your own personalized "record") and it can play in the background. Fun stuff and a great way to make sure I feed my case of NSOS (Next Shiny Object Syndrome)!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!