Ladies,

I've read most of the topics and posts that seem to be causing controversy. However, I'm on vacation and have not been reading everything. It is very disheartening to see this kind of interaction, especially while I'm on vacation. I usually love clicking in to my home away from home. It usually brings me tremendous joy to come here and connect with all my cyber sisters.

I read where someone said they are very unhappy here. Anyone who doesn't feel connected, encouraged, or supported, should certainly find a forum where their thoughts and words are best supported, and I suggest that they research and find another forum home on the Internet.

I will not tolerate name calling, lashing out, or any other kind of ugliness.

I want to address the "White Christian Conservative" post and say I was hurt and offended by the remarks made there. I have two adopted children from Korea, friends of differing faith backgrounds and races, women in the forums of differing - or no faith backgrounds so I am confused as to the remarks made within that post.

The policy of this forum has been, and will continue to be that if you have a problem, email me. Nothing of this nature has ever reached my ears. This is the first I've heard of it. This disappoints me greatly.

We have enjoyed 5+ years of harmony, healing, and friendships. Heck, several women have gone out of their way here to meet face to face. It is my prayer that we can continue on in the same spirit.

I will repeat. If you have a problem, bring it to my attention. Do NOT post your arguments in the forums. It is not the place and it will not be tolerated.

Thank you all so much for the wonderful support and understanding that you've always shown each other here in the forums. I'm confident we can do it again.

If you still have concerns, please let me know.

Blessings, Dotsie - (who remains on vacation and will not be answering email, though will check private messages occasionally these next few days.)