I remember once locking my keys in the car at our local grocery store. I called my hubby and he said I'll be right there -- we lived about 5 blocks away.

About 30 min later I see him walking up -- carrying our 2 yr old and holding the hand of my 4 yr old -- the 4 yr old with 2 different shoes on his feet. I asked him what happened to the truck (his work truck parked in our driveway) -- he stared at me for a second and then broke into a hysterical embarrassed laugh and said "I forgot all about it". In his hurry to get to me in my time of trouble -- he hurried my baby -- in two 2 different shoes -- right past the truck and rushed down to "save me".

I don't know why your post reminded me of that -- it's been absolutely years since I thought about it -- [Smile]

so -- I guess my point is -- there has to be something that your husband has done that touched your heart so much -- that you can over look his "man"-ly imperfections -- and perhaps that's what God let you have a long walk to figure out ??? [Wink]