I finally got my vehicle back from the collision center. I needed to fill-up and found the price of gas close to .20 cents cheaper. My aunt told me she found some for $3.64.

Funny story - well it was for me. I've been afoot for over three weeks... told our insurance company not to rent me a car, to save the expense for them. I have lunch on Wed. with an aunt, who comes into town sometimes weekly. I wanted to keep her from having to pick me up, so I called and arranged for a rent car (I had called the collision center and he told me it would be the 1st before my car would be ready). The rental service picked me up, I signed the papers on the rental, and my aunt joins me there while finishing up the transaction. We take her car to our lunch spot, and when we're finishing up (a good 3 hours later), John from the collision center calls me mobile to tell me my car was ready. Aunt takes me to the collision center, I drive to the rental office, where they void the ticket since the rental never left the lot. There was more to the day, that's even more funny - a part that showed me how much I'm capable of... thanks, universe, I needed that!!!!