Hi Dee.

I call it "Sandal-Foot". And the shea has worked WONDERS on my feet. Realizing that I'm only the seller here, my testimony may not fly as much as others'. But the women, who are most of my customers, come back and HUG me because their feet are SO...healed!! LOL! (Pun intended!)

A friend had some kind of callous fungus. She said in a matter of three days, it was all gone! She used the Tea Tree oil added. I also believe the avocado oil is a huge plus as well. You don't find Shea and Avocado oil anywhere else.

Also, you need to apply/massage it in twice a day, at least. Think about how much lotion we use..WAY TOO MUCH. If one has to reapply something so often...duh, it's obvious it does not work! All lotion does is coat your skin.....and with all the water in it, to make it pour, it does the opposite of what we are looking for. It only dries your skin more.

Even if I did not sell this stuff, I'm a believer! That is why we do sell it.....because it works better than anything we've ever tried.