Oh Gims you are right and luckily its very cool in my home where I do my crocheting because its nearly 100* outside today and who thinks of ponchos...I am making them now ahead of time so when the cooler weather comes I will be able to fill the orders. I need more yarn but haven't even wanted to venture out to buy it in this heat.

Dotsie, I still need your daughters height and weight...Also does she want bright pink or a duller rosey pink? So many pinks out there to choose from. I remember JJ's info/size from being with her when you guys were here visiting so think I have it down pat for her poncho.

I may run out tonight and buy the rest of the yarn so I can get it done and to JJ and you all can tell me what you think when its modeled on the site. I am excited myself as this poncho making is new to me too. My DIL told me last night when she stopped by that from now on she is calling me Martha Stewart because there doesn't seem to be anything I can't do...
BOY, is she ever wrong, LOL! Theres a heck of a lot more I can't do, than can do. But its nice to know she feels that way. She wants a poncho now too! See why I am making them this early for winter?

Edited by chatty lady (06/09/08 08:04 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/