Quote:

Eagle, that's a Murphy Bed...right?

Yes, that's the name. We had a guy in to measure and give us an estimate. It's a tiny room, but the combination of an air duct "bulkhead" at one end of the ceiling, a closet at the other end, a window and an air vent to work around, everything would have to be custom made, rather than putting pre-existing units together (which is how they usually do those things). So the cost was just too high. Hubby considered trying to put one together himself, but at the time, we had houseguests arriving soon and needed a bed sooner than later, so we just bought a twin bed and stuck it in there.

I have to go...we've been with our 18-month-old grandson most of the day - he had a very high fever (103.8) and we were helping out. I think they finally decided to take him to the hospital this evening, so we're just waiting to hear back. And we're leaving for Montreal for a couple of days tomorrow and I haven't even packed a toothbrush yet! But I'll have computer access at my step-daughter's house, so will come back online from there.

(Maya Angelou)