I'm getting out Smile, because no matter who is right or wrong, its not working. If I were an outside "spectator" I would see a gregarious man who has many "friends". He has delivered the mail for 21 yrs. He and I are as opposite as day and night. What he wants from life is to get up, go to work, come home, take a nap, go to the bar or the Elks Lodge, drink between 12 and 16 Michelob lights with shots in between, hang out with his friends and chit chat until @11 pm., if he's feeling certain urges, he does his thing with someone, whoever...I don't think he's any more promiscuous than any other man of his ilk.

He wears jeans shorts and a t-shirt and Reeboks all the time. That's it. He lines his shirts up as to whether they are t's or collared. He lines his Reeboks up in perfect order.

He wants a "simple" life and doesn't want anything interfering with his drinking, has never wanted to be around children and doesn't understand why himself. He has a terrible temper and by his own admission is angry all the time. Wants his mate to focus on him and them and only him and them. Smokes excessively. Has oxycodone now and muscle relaxers. Is being tested for HIV and Hepatitis C among other things.

I'm moody, temperamental, creative, colorful, alturistic, ethereal, love change and excitement. I love to read and he hates books, I love to write and he can't hold a pen. I love children and he can't stand to be around them, I love God and he makes fun of and can't tolerate anyone who is even slightly "religious".

So, Smile, that's the truth about him. I'm not making any of it up or embelishing it.

I'm jealous, maternal, loving and caring.