Thanks Orchid, we have those resources as well as Hoovers. They are not 100% for sure and sometimes am required to do more digging. Your right, there is information out there hidden behind the free internet. It's a matter of improving your searching skills.

With my limited understanding of Mergers & Aquisitions, I am finding myself stumped while reading about some recent M&A's with some companies out there. In other words, I have read articles and still would not be clear as to who the Parent and Subsidiaries are. I think if I understood the process better, I would be able to identify who the companies are with more speed and accuracy.

Another source I find useful is having the PR Newswire RSS feed on my home page. I check it constantly to see if there has been any M&A's.

Are you teaching now? Do you know of another resource I can tap into? I ask for classes specifically because I am required to take 2 classes this year. We have access to free classes online, but they do not offer a course specifically on this subject. They offer mostly Microsoft, different computer applications, customer service skills, etc... If I took a class outside and it pertained to my work, the company will reimburse me for it.

I bet you really enjoy what you do.

Cheers,
Cathi