We were talking about this at lunch today. All this recession talk, yet you go to a restaurant and you have to wait, you go on vacation and everything is crowded, you stand in line at Disneyworld for just about everything. And Foxwood's or Mohegan Sun, mobbed on weekends and busy during the week. Some weekends you couldn't even get a room, if you could afford one. The malls were crowded at Christmas and lots of people shopped online so I didn't even see them. People are spending money. Most are walking around with cell phones, Blackberry's or some PDA device, digital cameras, laptops, etc. I know a lot of people are losing jobs, but there's a lot of spending going on. Where's it going? I don't understand it. The price of gasoline is sky high, yet I have a hard time parking my car because the gas guzzling suv's are taking up two parking spaces no matter where I go and the traffic isn't any less everyday. Myabe some of it is media hype. I've never been able to figure this out. It's happened before.