OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!! Okay...I'll admit it...I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the chandelier...and today I proved it. Went to my 2nd quilting class...we used that rotary cutter (used the instructor's and man was it dull)...I came home and demonstrated it to Larry (I had bought a new one)...and was cutting out a square of material...somehow I was holding everything in a position that I'd just said "I'm sure this isn't how I'm supposed to hold this thing", when I sliced the top of my left index finger faster than you can say...(insert naughty word)...talk about razor sharp...I have a flap of skin being held on by 2-3 skin cells and wouldn't let Larry cut it off (I'm a big baby)...so I now have my finger wrapped in a band aid and a lot of gauze over that ...I've already banged it once tonight and made it bleed. Good grief...have I gained a new respect for that cutter...talk about dangerous... And so far I suck at quilting...we did triangles today and I spent half the class watching someone else figure out how to cut them out...I got home and after I stopped bleeding all over the place I managed to put together one block and it's kindda sad looking...LOL. Hopefully, I'll get better on my next one. Sheesh.