Puzzles were a big part of my life, too. The girls, my husband and I had one going often while they were still at home. My oldest daughter played the same game every time... no matter whose puzzle we were working. She'd pocket one piece of the puzzle, knowing it was almost finished. Then, when it was all done, but that one piece, she'd bring it to bear. That way she always placed the last piece. It became expected and became a family laughing matter. It never worked that one of the others of us put one away for ourselves. Somehow, she'd always be the victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what would be fun. For each of us to make a square for a quilt (after having someone determine the dimensions and rules for creating). Then all send them to the queen quilter to have it put together. Then we could give it to dotsie for her bday. Or she could have it as a prize for one of her contests. It'd be neat to see what the final product would look like, if the theme was NABBW.