Oh girls, I have long since given away anything I knitted and if truth be told, the receivers probably have them tucked away in some closet! HA! I love to do these things (knitting, crocheting, etc.) because they allow my brain to continue on thinking at a fast rate, while my hands go in another direction and create something.

I also (don't laugh) am an avid, and I do mean avid, jigsaw puzzle worker from wayyyyyyyyyy back. My whole family works them. Regularly. 1,000 piece or better. No three-D ones, just the regular, theme ones. Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Mickey Mouse, cottages, NO THOMAS KINKADE (ew), James Dean, Norman Rockwell, and on and on and on. I can show you plenty of pics of those. My whole house has them all over the place.

When I talk to one of my sisters and they say they have been to our cousins houses and stayed the weekend, I say, "Well good, what did ya'll do?" The response always include, "oh and we worked that new jigsaw puzzle that just came out, ____(fill in the blank). I would rather work one of these than eat. Too bad there isn't a biz demand for them. I work a 1,000 one in about two-three days. Tops.

Then I glue and frame them. Lordy I love that fetish! Can you tell?