Okay ~~ I lied, I wasn't done. I just had a thought, well, obviously, I have a lot of thoughts ........

I was just sort of thinking about those times when I just detest my husband ~ my husband whom I love... and I was trying to make some sense of hating/loving him and trying to figure out the effects of this whiplash of feelings and emotion.

It made me think of how my now 15-going-on-32-year-old-son is coming out of his horrible stage. He was the absolute most beautiful baby and just every day he was delighful - for years. And then he hit puberty and he was cranky and short tempered, gave everyone either very short, curt answers or blew up at them. No one could stand him and I had to explain, individually, to the rest of the family how it must be awful to have everyone just totally love you and kiss you all the time and tell you how beautiful you are and think everything you do is so precious and then *BAM* all of a sudden you've changed and now everything you do, everything you say, every way you act.... your whole existence, because of your stupid behavior, is now loathed by everyone around you.

And I told everyone to ease up on him a little because he's still trying to figure out what works for him and it's a very frustrating thing.

But here's the deal... how do you gracefully go from being the apple of everyone's eye to being the pain in everyone's ass? And how do you feel about yourself? It must be horrible.

Well I think the same thing about my husband.

You may all relax now. I'm calling it a day. Goodnight all. I hope I didn't put anyone to sleep.