I'm sticking you in my suitcase as we speak. Miss GJaw (related to hee haw!) and you fit just fine. Want to share my new things for authors with you. Dotsie mentioned I should. I worried that you'd think I was trying to SELL you something. I declined. Then I figured that for 49c, even if I WERE trying to sell something, you'd forgive me. Anyone out there about ready to to try to sell (oooohhhh, that word! Guess we all have to do it sometime!) their book? If so, this will save you time and money--excepting for the 49cents. It's brand new. You'll see. I picked this up from my newsletter:

So, this is it. My new Amazon Short. Didn't they do a great job of the cover? Uriah Carr took the photo.

Note that the reason I did this as a short is that there are lots of other books on writing proposals out there. The thing is, writers generally hate to write proposals. They don't even much want to learn about writing them. So, why a whole book when you can do it in 20 minutes or less? The introduction to the short will give you the whole story behind the writing of it and in the body of this mini book you'll have the makings of a Great First Impression Book Proposal: Everything You Need to Sell Your Book in Twenty Minutes or Less. for only 49 cents. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000YG6O5U/

I kid you not. It's more frugal than a pen or a can of soup. In a way, it's my gift to you.

Let me know how this process goes. This is, after all, a sneak peak, a sneak purchase! And you'll have what you need to not only get an agent or a publisher but also to plan your next book and get a handle on its future. Guess the cover won't take for you to see it but you can use the link to see it. (The photo is by Uriah Carr, a photographer friend of mine.) (-:

So, talk to you all soon.

Best,
C.
Author award-winning THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER and THE FRUGAL EDITOR. "After reading , THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER you may know more about book publicity than your publisher." ~ Tim Bete, director, Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop