Wow! Tomorrow's the big day! OK, well, there are no date cops so if you want to start tonight, I won't waterboard you. Did I say that? (-:
Thank you for having me, Dots and Georgia. I know we're all really busy so, if you boomers don't have question on book promotion, editing, formatting, publishing or anyting else to do with the publishing world, I'll post an article or two to get things started.
Mmmmmm. Maybe that will keep you from asking questions. OK. I'll do it anyway. At some point. But let's do questions before.
BTW, it is GREAT to be back. I know many of you from when I was here before and my occasional posts between. I ran into some of you at conferences, etc. A really great group. I really am grateful to share with you and learn from you, too.
Best,
Carolyn
www.howtodoitfrugally.com
PS: When I chat, I don't edit. All the better for getting lots of posts in, don't you think? I won't expect great editing from you, either. So don't let that editing thing scare, you, OK?
Author award-winning THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER and THE FRUGAL EDITOR. "After reading , THE FRUGAL BOOK PROMOTER you may know more about book publicity than your publisher." ~ Tim Bete, director, Erma Bombeck Writers' Workshop