lola i always love the way you always always talk about your ex with such respect and understanding,Still what hurt you must have felt, but we all end up facing the surrender and move to acceptance. That always impresed me about you, can bring me close to tears too. Think it was second reason why we got frendlie.

As for the other two ministers ladies who cheated, somhow it seems much worse when theirs more faith and trust that such men won't cheat, mabie fall for someone else, perhapps, just perhapps but not cheat.
Danita, i always love you poping in and out now and again with little updates and especillie wen that new frendship with your new man started, that was just hartwarming. I beat you bring that hart warmth to manie of the ladies heer.

chattie your a scallie with your attitudee to men it always makes me giggle, i have just read about the melting of bits of your last hubbie verie funnie.

Seriouslie isnet just thse times that this type of pain can so easilie reare its head and overwhelm, its reallie cool to read you all bounding and sharring your feelings.
I got a call yesterday from a boomer ladie, i had companie but couldn't resiste a wee chat even if it was a bit rude to my companie. The call was " a problem shared is a problem half" type call, i reallie appricated it. Ther some reall sweetness about heer at times, and a lot of fun and carrie-on lol thank goodness.

DANITA are you gonna start the storie thing you done last yr were we all had to jointlie make a storie with onlie a few lines each and see weer it took us, it was fun. R u gonna, eh!