I tell you what...priming is so important...it's a pain having to take that extra step, but I'm a firm believer in doing it right the firt time. Okay, JJ, now I've learned something else about you...a professional wallpaper hanger? Goodness woman, what haven't you done?

Mountain...Edinburgh...what a lovely city. I am sooooooo envious of you. I'd give anything to move to Scotland and live. My family came from there many many years ago...all but one of our family perished at sea...the only one who survived was a baby boy...no one knew his name so they gave hi the last name of Scott because they knew the family had come from Scotland. So my true Scottish name...I haven't a clue...we can't trace back any further our ancestors from over there because we stop in the Atlantic ocean. Hey, who knows...maybe we're really related...wouldn't that be amazing? Okay, I can wish that I knew my family that probably is there someplace.
When were you there JJ?