Carol...I'm just going to have to make a trip up north to see da girls...do you think JJ would let me across the moat? While I'm there I can go visit my old homestead, Glencoe. Ahhhh...fond memories. And ya'll can come on down here...once this heatwave is over we can sit on the front porch and have a nice class of tea or lemonaid...(mint julips are weird to me...I must have had a bad one cuz it tasted horrible...so, I won't be making those). I do however make a mean chocolate cake!!!!

Hannelore, gosh it sounds like we have a lot in common in the decorating department. Yellow is very pretty, bright and a happy color to me...soft yellow with white is very pretty. Let me know what you find out about Laura Ashley's feather cushions.

Dotsie...The trim through the house is high gloss white...I fell in love with high gloss paint in England...it's very easy to clean and it looks great against other colors. I'm waiting with baited (thanks JJ) breath for the wallpaper to arrive...probably next week. Dotsie, did you like the wallpaper site? And Steve's right...they do have the lowest prices...I've seen these wallpaper choices in other sites and they're 4-6 dollars a roll higher...whew!! Blimey, wallpaper can be high.