Oh Hannelore...I just ADORE Laura Ashley. I first found out about her products while living in Cambridge, England...OMGosh there is a LS store there and I bought so much of her clothing line. Of course I was a stick back then and could wear just about anything...now, at my age if I tried wearing her style I'd look like a great big hydrangia. I bought two LS chairs which were so comfortable...low to the ground but comfortable...feather pillow cushions...which were great...you just punched them back into shape...I wish I could afford her wallpaper. I looked at some of her WP online last night and it's way out of my reach...even the lowest priced stuff is more than I want to pay.

Larry and I bought our home two years ago and it was built in 1870 and is a two-story country home with a wrap around porch, porch swing, live-oak trees that are huge, so my style is country. The living room was a horrible dark blue wallpaper...I painted over that a soft, pale yellow and the 1/3rd half of the wall is beaded board which is high gloss white...kitchen is wallpapered in tiny flowers, and the rest of the house is painted in greens and soft pinks...the two rooms I'm redoing will be wallpapered to bring back a country touch to them...wallpaper reminds me of my childhood and I have this weird knack for putting it up so I guess that's also why I love it.
Hannelore...leftovers are wonderful...and I'm sure your home is lovely.