heer it is, i just cheeked a few days ago saw the derbie and dint cheek the listing in current events sorrie anno.

wear are guns not acceptable, church i would hope...i also hope never in the same room that i have the child in...

the police, firefighters, and prison gards are legalie allowed to have guns on them when off dutie in this countrie (for their own protection becouse they all deemed as targets for terrorists). NI police are constantlie armed which is totalie diffrent from the gardie in south ireland and the rest of the uk, the police arnt armed with guns...

the knowlage of being out socialie with someone armed this alone makes me warie to be around them and verie uncomphortable....i have wondered how sane they reallie are especillie the drunker they have gotton. so i tend not to last too long in social situasion with such people, besides if they deemed as a target and i in their companie what if the gunman misses or decides to take out the whole table...In honestie i have thought about it.

Now if your talking about hoods or criminals having guns then they take them whenever a crime to be commited or if they fear revenge then they be carrieing them all the time, don't ya think?

is their any evidences either way about more or less violences via a gun if someone else is also carrieing a gun? will the 1st gunperson be more liklie to fire out of fear (that they be shot) when another has a gun? or being the onlie one with the gun gives them a feeling of power and saftie? the illegal gunmen i known (work related) are generalie so paranoid and fearfull that they are liklie to take someone out if they feel real threat....whats anyone elses thoughts?

it difficult criminals and non criminals will have totalie diffrent mindsets and thought processes around this and carrieing a gun...
all i know is personalie i don't like being in presences of anyone with a gun outside a shooting range?