Hi Lenora, with the exibition over....tha past three weeks have been deicated to my work which is due for assesment in the 31st(thursday!!!)

We have recieved the breif for our next two semesters for the double design and make module.

It involves us looking at body adornment through what our own preconceptions of what bracelettes, necklaces and other jewellry items are.

Then looking at it all from a historical pespective.

We need to produce 98 analytical drawings for asssessment in May...a large body of visual reaearch with primary drawings and research for next week, along with a statement of intent for producing a large peice of jewellry and one small peice which will be fo our end of term 'catwalk' show!!! Exciting and scary!!

I seem to be going down the road of slavery, human trafficing as modern day slavery to bondage as contemporary body adornment(collars, cuffs and chains, etc)

As usual, I have the peices of jewellry already formed in my head...but I realy have to work the other way..from the outside in!

I will of course keep ya'll posted

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love