Hello my freinds.....'he came, he saw, he conqured'.....Celtic and the we man have been over with me in London, stayed for about a week. They were here with me for my exibition, which was put up and taken down on the same day(complete chaos for us wee first years!!) It was awsome having my family with me for my first public showing...the exibition itself was amazing. We were all split into teams of five, managers, curators, facilitators(my team) etc,
The whole lot pulled together a realy professional exibition. My peice was chosen for the front window visual as it looked perfect for the name of the beif.."Eat".

I was shocked, pleased as punch, terrified and proud...it went down a treat and the feedback was positive...I was a tad worried that my peice was too shocking or controvertial(like I was getting a dig at the British...nope, not the point!!)

I am made up with the whole outcome...we also got to see how Lucien would cope in London and he was a star. So, that bodes well for future plans for all of us being together in London some time in the second year...fingers crossed.

So, even though I have three weeks off uni now...I have work to do everyday (a substantial ammount!!!)

Mom Ann is also due to visit soon and we are meeting up for lunch on Sunday as far as I can remember...how fab is that!!!

Here's what my peice looked like

I will pop back in for a longer catch u when I am less busy

Big Loves

Poppie

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q131/popea_photos/?action=view&current=2891ea0b.pbw

Above is a link to the work.xx
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love