i had to stay heer lynne test weere being conducted on lucien that were important that he underwent them and as it turned out it descovered, uncovered he has a disibilitie that will have an ongoing effect on his development. He also had to have a physical opperasion.
Po needed to find her feet with uni and trulie see was it what she wanted to do before we made plannes to all move to london permenantlie.

So we been apart, longer than expected as their was no brake for po over the last 3 mounths. We all mamaged to be together for christmass and new yr. Now that was a storie, i let po tell you her adventures about trying to get to belfast..........
hopefullie the time apart wont be too big in terms of chunkes as visites are necassary especillie for lucien. I kinda dreading a bit how he's gonna readjust to po being in london and us being heer, it will be reallie telling. I hope that visiting her in london be good for him as he can get idea of how far away she is, weer she workes and thse details in his mind will make things a lot easier for him.
he is becomming a dab hand at talking over the internet on messenger, phones don't do it for him but putting voices and phone together is ideal for him.
Mostlie he go back to being and adjust quicklie enough to po being away, thats the hope and theirs lots of stuff she can do to make it easier for him...wen you been away tending to your mum you mist all the deatails i have assomed you knoew about, all well theirs a quick brife outline of some stuff thats been happening.