Dots a chara...you 'outed' me as a member..lol...I was saving that for when I had my own web links for my work.....ah well .

The breif that I am doing is taking great shape..and each tutor I share the idea with has helped me stretch it out even further.

The table is now going to be H shaped with a center peice being made out of knives, forks and spoons. I have o be soo very careful with the narrative on the menu...I don't want to be tagged as a 'nationalist' artist I will probably sell this peice back home,when I have one which works well from the other perspective.....my developing skills mean that I could have that on done early in the new year.

I am so primed for this one....and think that there needs to be a range of strong imagrey, from an equally strong female Irish artist/jeweller..who can and will document pasttimes, current times that shaped my world veiw.

I am off now to sketch a half a dozen variations of what I am clearly going to depict

(oh aye...I discovered only recently that I can sketch reasonably well!!!! )

I will keep ya'll up to speed

Big Loves

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love