Thank ya'll for the comments, JJ what if I auctioned it on the forums? Would that be permissable? It certainly would be fun.
Celtic, sorry about the scale of the photo's..I dunno how to scale them down...as for finding a nice hand....well, lets say when I finished polishing the peice...I did go in search of a nice hand...and the hands of hard working jewellers and silversmiths are not pretty after a long day of grafting..good suggestion with the gloved hand though..I will see if I can get that sorted.

The photos do obscure soldering glitches on the back of the triband shank(my tutors doiing it there way and not the way I was previously taught...not mine)...but as an auctioned early 'Poppie' peice, that is fair enough.

I think I would obviously choose an autism charity on this occaision.

As for Roisin, she has been in touch via txt and the family are down with some sorta gastric bug, Roisin herself has lost her voice...I hope to speak with her this weekend...

Please chip in about the auction in the forms and whether it is permisable or not.

Big Loves
Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love