Well Ladies, it's saturay afternoon..and to cheer myself up from missing Celtic and the baby...I thought I would update on my progress so far. One trinket case in the making...I am using a pocess called 'scoring and bending' which means that I won't have to solder five peices together singularly. When the metal was scored sufficiently( a blomin' lengthy laborious task...I could peirce into the four corners and bed , break off the excess metal in my hand..then bend the box up to its shape...I was shaking as the proces is so delicate that any peice if bent to fast or rough could snap off...whaich would mean disaster and no sleek box shape anymore!!! I did it and it looks great so far. I now have to peirce off two cm's of the top of my box for the lid, so that it will be a perfect fit.

Then I will make a little shelf out of highly polished aluminium. So, you will be able to see something of what that shelf contains and something of what is obscure beneath..so far so good.but time is ticking on...so a couple of late nights in wokshops is called for.

If anyone can thing of another way of representing 'the breaking of societal constraints of the feminine'..feel free to post..if you have a stronger more powerful concept..I would gladly incorperate it and ad your name to it when it comes to exibiting.

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love