Wow....wow......wow....I am in seventh heaven!!! It is al pretty surreal and I don't think that I have fully accepted that I am realy doing this. I got my first term details....design and make...YIPEE.

My halls ladies are boomers bar one who is quite young, they are all fab. It is so cool to be chatting with likeminded peeps...swap ideas....big ourselves up realy!! I was soooo scared about the student halls(beimg a mature student!)..Celtic has been so reassuring and reminds me that everyone will be experiencing a version of what I am experiencing.

I miss both of them terribly, but know that time will aid this adjustment. I have to keep my eye on the bigger picture......which is an awsome one to boot.

I haven't got my own computer and connection yet, so it will be a short while 'till I get supplied from the university.

The support is outstanding from all aspects....so I will be fine.
I will keep you all posted.

Love to all.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love